Slavko Vukic, AIA
Job Captain, Construction Administrator
Slavko balances design sensitivity with strong technical skills and knowledge. He is a successful construction administrator due to his exceptional technical knowledge. He is outstanding in his use of Revit (3D CAD), enabling him to quickly model design concepts. Since graduation in 2008, a majority of his project experience has been in education, with 40% of that work for colleges.
For the renovation of Our Community School in Chatsworth, Slavko demonstrated skill and tenacity in quickly gaining DSA approvals. He is construction administrator for the two-phase 18-month construction.
As job captain at LCDG, Slavko is nearing completion of construction documents for the MWD Orange County Regional Maintenance Center. Fully developed in BIM, the new, $5.6 million project in Yorba Linda includes offices, dining, shops, and storage. Solar panels were integrated to reduce energy consumption.
For a previous employer, Slavko gained extensive design and construction experience with schools and colleges. Included are science classrooms, auditoriums, food service, libraries and athletic fields.
Slavko’s representative projects include:
- Our Community School – Modernization
- Norwalk Transit - Site, Public Spaces, Maintenance - Modernization
- Southern California Edison:
- Santa Clara Substation Maintenance and Test Building
- Ontario Service Center Garage Expansion, Admin Renovation
- Cal State Polytechnic University, Pomona; Bachelor of Architecture
- Architect in California, C-36066
- American Institute of Architects (AIA), Pasadena & Foothill Chapter, Associate Member